Happy Sunday, friends! I spent some of yesterday in the kitchen with Kroger whipping up some more yummy recipes (remember this Pumpkin Spice French Toast one?! SO GOOD!) Today we're back with another sweet one: holiday coffee cookies. This holiday season, put a twist on the typical chocolate chip cookie with coffee and Snickers® Brand! With new Snickers® Brand Baking Bits, adding a little chocolate caramel goodness is that much easier. Enter: the best holiday cookie ever!
- 2¼ cups unbleached bread flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ Tbsp. fresh coffee grounds (do not use instant coffee)
- Handful of Snickers® Brand Baking Bits
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside after mixing.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes or until mixture is light in color and texture is fluffy and airy. Then add the eggs one at a time until they're fully mixed in. Then add the vanilla and mix for about another 3 minutes.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to your butter and egg mixture. Mix together until there are no white streaks. Then stir in the coffee grounds until completely mixed in with the dough.
- Place the dough in 1” balls about 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Once you’ve placed all of the dough on the sheets, add one Snickers® Brand Baking Bits atop each dough ball.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until lightly browned on the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack, and then ... enjoy!!
Nothing beats coffee and Snickers® Brand Baking Bits except when it’s in a cookie! Don't forget to garnish the serving plate with Snickers® Brand Baking Bits for those guests who may just want a little chocolate goodness.
Looking for other yummy recipes? Check out some of my other ones: