Happy Sunday! Did you gals march yesterday? I didn't but I have so much love and respect for all of you that made it out! Watching it unfold on social was incredible, I bet it was 100x more powerful IRL. I recently started subscribing to Boss Ladies and their editor sent out a really great e-mail on Friday about things we can do in the next coming months to actualize change. Three of which are below:
Create space for important conversations.
Read books that allow you to delve into the perspective of others.
Stay vocal, stay optimistic, stay active.
Love all of these, especially reading books that delve into the perspectives of others. Even if it's not a book, maybe just trying to listen more and gain insight into those that might not have the same views to gain a better understanding.
In other news... starting today, I will be doing a giveaway every Sunday filled with lots of goodies, beauty products and accessories. Since I'm always trying new products and have a ton of them lying around, I thought "WHY NOT SHARE!"
This week we have over $150 worth of products, from makeup to face cleansing must-haves to hair styling sprays, it's all here. In order to win you must enter your email and follow me on Instagram. (entry form below) Good luck!
1. Masque Bar - Sit back, relax and enjoy a face mask. This particular one helps prevent trouble for all skin types.
2. Burts Bees Chapstick- a must-have for the winters...yes even in LA our lips get chapped when it hits below 60 degrees!
3. PUR Triple Threat Mascara - 3 in 1. Length, Curl and Volume
4. PUR Double Ego Duel Ended Eyeliner - Two of their most popular formulas into one. Use the dry tip for a smudgy, everyday look or switch to the liquid side for that perfect cat eye everyone is looking for.
5. Malin+Goetz Body Scrub - This exfoliates, hydrates and soothes the skin without any irritation. Have an at home spa day and give your body some love.
6. Scunci Hair Ties - The band that won't rip your hair out when trying to take them out. It's really great for the gym and busy days; my hair always stays put!
7. Garnier Makeup Removing Towelettes - These are THE BEST! I've been obsessed with their micellar water for awhile, so this towelette version is a godsend. You can legit use it to take off makeup and wash your face; no need to do anything else.
8. Garnier Clearly Brighten Cleanser - Even your skin tone and get that healthy glow!
9. Garnier Moisture Bomb - 48 hours of long lasting hydration, reduces fine lines and helps preserve a healthy moisture for your skin.
10. IGK Beach Texture Spray - Get those sexy beach waves we all secretly love in seconds. No stickiness, drying or heaviness. Sounds perfect.
11. IGK Styling Primer - Rehydrate that overworked hair and give it life again.
12. IGK Anti-Static Spray - Take the frizz out and smooth out those flyaways in seconds.